跳至內容

購物車

您的購物車為空

首購享95折優惠

歡迎來到 AWNL 的天然寶石與隕石珠寶世界。現在立即訂閱我們的電子報,獲得首次購物95折專屬優惠,搶先掌握最新消息與優惠。
/
五元素 · 當下能量觀察 The Observation of Now

當下能量觀測

元素並非定論,而是流動的狀態。 Elements are not destinies; they are states of flux. 我們不被單一元素固封,
只在消長的頻率中尋求共鳴。
排除宿命的預測,
僅聚焦於「當下」:哪一種力量正在乾涸?
We are never defined by a single force, but rather,
we find resonance within the shifting frequencies of their rise and fall.
Focus solely on the Now:
Which inner force is currently running dry?
循著八種直覺,找回失落的支撐。 Follow your eight points of intuition to reclaim the balance you've lost.

01 / 08

此刻,如果你有一小段完全屬於自己的時間,你會走向哪一種場景?

If you had a brief stretch of time entirely to yourself, where would you go?

High place
高處 The High Place
Quiet space
靜謐之地 The Quiet Space
Waterside
水邊 By the Water
Evening light
傍晚的光 Evening Light
Solid ground
厚實之地 Solid Ground

02 / 08

這幾天,你最熟悉的頻率是哪一種?

Which frequency has felt most familiar lately?

幾件事正在待命。你需要一個瞬間,將想法轉化為真正的啟動。
Several tasks are on standby. You are waiting for the spark to turn thought into action.
一切照舊。只是比起對外表達,你更傾向於向內感受。
Routine continues. You find yourself feeling more than you find yourself speaking.
生活正在高速運轉。你開始在意這一切的基礎是否足夠穩固。
Life is in full motion. You've begun to wonder if the foundation is steady enough.
資訊不斷湧入。你需要一點時間,把它們整理出清楚的先後順序。
Information keeps flowing in. You need a moment to arrange it all into a clear sequence.
看似沒有波瀾。但你開始重新審視,哪些事值得繼續投入。
All seems calm. Yet, you are reassessing what truly deserves your energy.

03 / 08

在與人的相處中,你最近更常留意的是:

In your interactions lately, what have you noticed most?

渴望更真誠的對話。尋找一個合適的對象,說出那些隱藏的感受。
A desire for deeper truth. Seeking the right person to share unspoken feelings.
某些誤會需要被釐清。如果不說清楚,模糊的界線會變成一種負擔。
Misunderstandings need clarity. Without it, vague boundaries become a weight.
珍惜那種放鬆感。不必刻意表現自己,也不需要解釋太多的關係。
Valuing ease. Relationships where you don't need to perform or explain.
明確的冷熱感。你發現有些人讓你重燃熱情,有些人則讓你疲憊。
A clear sense of energy. Some people reignite you; others simply drain you.
分辨關係的本質。區分哪些是靈魂的必要,哪些只是出於慣性。
Identifying the core. Distinguishing essential bonds from those kept by habit.

04 / 08

面對正在推進的計畫,你現在最需要的支撐是:

When moving projects forward, what support do you need most?

一張清晰的導航圖。先確立整體的邏輯,再處理瑣碎的細節。
A clear map. Establishing the logic first, then handling the details.
一點額外的動力。讓事情跨越猶豫的邊界,進入真正的運作。
An extra push. To move something past hesitation and into motion.
穩定的步調。不需要臨時的爆發,而是可以持續下去的節奏。
A stable pace. Not a sudden burst of will, but a rhythm that lasts.
感性的判斷。辨識哪些事值得熱愛,哪些只是無謂的消耗。
Intuitive judgment. Knowing what is worth your heart and what is just noise.
簡化的能力。刪掉多餘的干擾,只留下真正重要的任務。
The power of subtraction. Cutting the noise to leave only what matters.

05 / 08

你的身體最近給出的訊號,更接近哪一種?

What is your body trying to tell you lately?

它需要規律。睡眠、飲食與空間,都渴望被重新校準。
It needs order. Sleep, diet, and surroundings are asking for recalibration.
它需要活動。找回一種溫暖的生命感,而非高強度的對抗。
It needs movement. Reclaiming a sense of warmth, rather than intensity.
它需要釋放。某些肌肉的緊繃,其實來自未被察覺的情緒。
It needs release. Physical tension that stems from unacknowledged feelings.
它需要呼吸。思緒太過密集時,身體感官也跟著變得狹窄。
It needs breath. When thoughts are too dense, the senses begin to narrow.
它需要空白。暫時停止外界的輸入,去感受真正的疲憊源。
It needs space. Pausing external input to find where the fatigue truly lies.

06 / 08

若選一件物件長時間佩戴,你希望它帶來什麼?

If you were to wear one object for a long time, what should it provide?

存在感。時刻提醒自己保持行動,不要讓熱情冷卻。
Presence. A constant reminder to stay in motion and keep the fire alive.
深度感。像一個安靜的私人符號,貼合皮膚也貼合心靈。
Depth. A quiet, private signifier that sits close to both skin and soul.
重量感。紮實而沉穩,在浮躁的時刻帶給你安全感。
Weight. Solid and grounding, providing security in restless moments.
俐落感。乾淨、精確的線條,讓整個人看起來更清爽、有神。
Precision. Clean, sharp lines that bring clarity and focus to your image.
秩序感。簡約且經得起近看,每個細節都恰到好處。
Order. Minimalist and refined, where every detail has its purpose.

07 / 08

要做一個重要決定時,你現在更傾向於:

When making an important decision, which approach do you trust?

拆解問題。只要邏輯理順了,正確的答案自然會浮現。
Deconstructing the issue. Once the logic is clear, the answer follows.
觀察直覺。相信身體和情緒給出的第一反應。
Observing intuition. Trusting the body's first visceral response.
考慮現實。看這個選擇是否能被平淡的日常生活所承接。
Considering reality. Seeing if the choice fits into the fabric of daily life.
先動起來。很多答案只有在出發之後,才會變得清晰。
Moving first. Knowing that some answers only appear once you've started.
簡化選項。把多餘的干擾刪除,方向反而會變精準。
Simplifying choices. Removing the excess to sharpen your direction.

08 / 08

接下來的一段時間,你最想把哪種狀態留在身上?

Which state would you most like to carry with you for the time ahead?

推進力。對生活依然保有那種想嘗試、想完成的原始渴望。
Drive. A raw desire to pursue, to finish, and to experience.
感知力。能誠實地理解自己,並與重要的人保持連結。
Sensitivity. Understanding yourself and staying connected to others.
穩定力。即便生活偶爾混亂,內在依然有一個穩固的支點。
Stability. An inner fulcrum that remains steady even in chaos.
清晰力。減少思緒和行動中的雜訊,讓一切變得簡單明瞭。
Clarity. Reducing the noise in thought and action for a simpler life.
邊界感。清楚什麼值得留下,什麼該被果斷放下。
Boundary. Knowing what deserves to stay and what must be released.

你的當下能量缺口 Your Current Energy Gap

主要對應 Primary Element

主要對應 Primary
輔助支撐 Supporting Element

輔助支撐 Supporting